Friday, July 29, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday...

Something new today! It's Fill in the Blank Friday at The Little Things We Do and I'm linking up!!
1. My favorite color is pink, but I also love orange. Well, I love all colors too:)
2. My travel destination of choice is probably the beach. I love to sink my toes in the sand with a good book and spend time with my family.
3. My favorite food is hard to narrow down since I love good food. Some of my favorites are my daddy's shrimp and grits, good ol' tomato sandwiches, sushi (the cooked stuff), steak, and Raisinettes.
4. My happy place is on my parents' front porch swing.
5. My favorite saying is "bless her/him".
6. My dirty little secret is that I vaccum the house at least once a day.
7. Something friends might say about me is that I have a slight obsession with accessories:) What can I say...this girl loves earrings, rings, shoes, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment