Thursday, July 5, 2012

Target fun finds!!!

Ahhhh....I typed this whole post and it didn't save!  RATS:(  Oh well!  Here we go again.  I went to Target today for my once a day summer  trip and found some fun finds!  I LOVE to buy new things for my classroom and tried to wait until July 1st so that I could use my receipts for our state "spending" money. 

Here are a few things that I found! Sorry that some of my pics are upside down...can't figure out how to rotate since I'm in blog mode!
A cute tablecloth and clips to keep it in place...My kiddos love to lean/pull/tear my tablecloths so hopefully these bad boys will help.  I am always straightening them throughout the day. 


Um how fun are these magnets?  I had to have them in every single color!  I'm covering my whiteboards this year with fadeless paper and using them as bulletin boards so these will be so useful holding things up.

A new desk calendar...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a new clean one each year!

15 cents a piece...I know that Office Depot sells them cheaper closer to school start time but I wanted to get a jump start on my AR folders.  I also got another set to have on hand.

My favorite find of the day...how cute are these going to look under a cabinet near my listening center??? 
I'm pumped about getting these unwrapped and turned on!

Thought about trying these this year along with my favorite Sharpie flipchart markers.  Loved these when I was a kid so hopefully they'll bring more color and life to some charts!

Couldn't resist these...thought these might look cute with my gardening/farm bulletin board to go along wiht our schoolwide gardening theme for the year. 

There are still a lot of things that I need to purchase and I'm stalking Target until they put their colorful reading bins in the dollar section.  Last year they had them for $2.50, which is a lot cheaper than buying them from Really Good Stuff. 
 I'm hoping to get into my classroom next week and start arranging furniture and organizing things. 
 I do love setting up my classroom and getting it ready for sweet little kiddos!

More pics to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love Target and Mr. Sketch! =)

    You have some great finds. Thank you for sharing about your goodies.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete