Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cricut craziness!!!

I know that this fine piece of machinery has been out for several years and I don't know why I am just now getting on the bandwagon but...let me tell you that I. LOVE. THIS. THING!!!!  
Who knew that you could make so many cute things in a matter of seconds.  I'm planning on taking this to my classroom because I'm sure that I'll be using it all the time making stuff for my precious kiddos.

The first project that I worked on was making subject titles for my new essential question white boards.  I've covered the white boards in my classroom this year with fadeless bulletin board paper and put these up to update each day with what we'll be studying.  It turned out so cute.  I'll post TONS of pics tommorow of my almost finished classroom.  
I made these a little more cutesy by adding ribbon around the border using a hot glue gun. Aren't they fun?

I've made lots of things here and there, like bulletin board letters, shapes, etc.   Here are some flowers that I cut out for something super cute I'm working on.  I'll post that as well a little later.
The last project that I completed was a brand for a friend of J's.   He needed this for a bucking horse dummy and I whipped it out for him...wow!  He was quite impressed.   I'll be working on J's brand soon, I'm sure!  



Stop by tomorrow for my post on my classroom.  I'm super excited about some of the new things that I've done this year. Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you're enjoying it! Can't wait till my Cameo gets here!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete