Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Where were my tennis shoes when I needed them?

So this morning turned out to be an eventful one!!! Our two horses got out and decided to try out for the Kentucky Derby...
Since my husband broke his leg, I had to do the majority of the running/chasing/rounding up in my precious "Cleopatra" shoes! Let's just say it was a sight!!! I prayed so hard that they would be easy to catch and the Lord answered my prayer after about 30 minutes of ugly running over terraces and jumping fences. The worst part was when they ran into the very busy road!! My heart seriously went into my throat...
Jeremy's cousin did come help but it was J, the horse whisperer himself that led them back to their stall on his four wheeler! They are in timeout as we speak! Lol:).

1 comment:

  1. Girl! There is always some excitement going on in your neck of the woods! I want to know why J didn't snap a picture of you chasing them down! Glad it didn't take too long. :)

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete