My sweet friend Amanda at Teaching Maddeness awarded me TWO blog awards. I feel honored to say the least. I will for sure keep blogging now! Ha:)
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
So, here are my 7 random facts about myself.
1. I always tease that I would love to come back in my 2nd life as a country music star! LOL:)
2. I could eat mexican EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT!!!
3. I come home from school and immediately change into comfy clothes...IMMEDIATELY!!
4. I don't take my first sip of coffee until I get into my classroom.
5. I cannot stand for my floors at home to be dirty. I could vacuum several times a day!
6. When my feet hit the floor in the morning, I make my bed! Unless of course my husband is still in it.
7. I have an obsession with accessories...jewelry, pocketbooks, etc.
Those were hard to come up!
So here are my blog awardees...There are so many good ones that I love reading every single day! I don't think any of these are "NEW" blogs but I heart them:)
I'm going to stop with 10 since this is my first time awarding an award!
Thanks again, sweet Amanda:)