Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm addicted to blogs...

Bless your heart...we say that a lot in the south and I know that I say it at least 10 times a day, so I thought it would be fitting for the title of my new blog. If you know me well, you will know that I love my simple little life in South Carolina. I also love Jesus, my husband and family, clothes, decorating, reading, jewelry, tomatoes, Clemson Tigers, Diet Dr. Pepper, shoes, Raisinettes, sunflowers, homemade icecream, the beach, country music, teaching, and that I am in love with reading blogs. I began a Google Reader account and am addicted to reading fun blogs by many across our country. Each morning I begin each morning by quickly catching up on Facebook and reading a couple of blogs as I have my cup of coffee. Since this has been my first summer of pure relaxation, no teacher classes/very little tutoring, I have more time on my hands for things such as these. I enjoy reading blogs so much that I have recently set up a Google Reader account for my mom and one of my best friends so that they can read them and fall in love too. A few of my favorites are: Kelly's Korner, Junk Gypsies, Better After, and Funky, Vintage, Lovely, and All Things Farmer. I read many more, but these are just a few of my personal favs.




So here goes my own...I decided to take the plunge and create my own personal blog to share easy recipes, crafty projects, and other fun things that happen on our little circle of life. I do have a school blog for parents to see what their children are doing in room 202. Check it out here!


Here we go...Thanks for reading!













No comments:

Post a Comment