Monday, August 13, 2012

I want a playhouse!!

My best friends little girl "C" turned two this weekend and what fun was had preparing for this special day!!   C's daddy and uncle made this precious homemade hideaway and we got to decorate it for the birthday princess. I do believe that sweet girl loved it and will spend many hours cooking, cleaning, drawing, and checking out critters with her binoculars.   Friday morning, Susannah (C's future aunt and one of my school best friends) and I headed over to begin the decorating process.  Walls had to be painted, curtains hung, plants planted, and more. 
 
C's mommy then added the extra special touches to make it perfect.  

 A tin roof and all!
 What little girl wouldn't want to spend the WHOLE day in a playhouse like this one?
 C's 2nd birthday party was centered around bubbles.  All of the food was round and LOTS of bubbles were blown.  What a cute idea!!!  
The kiddos loved the cake pops and cinnamon pinwheels!

 Goodness I love these girls!  Erica (in orange) and I have been best friends since high school.  J and I actually set her and her husband up MANY years ago.  We were in their wedding and they were in ours.  Our boys team rope together and we just cherish our friendship with them.  Susannah (in pink) is one of my school best friends.  She is going to marry Erica's brother in December.  I also had a hand in setting them up too.  Just call me matchmaker, I know:)
 C loves her Sue Sue!
 C with her mommy!
 J and Auntie love that girl too!
 The birthday girl with her daddy!
 Check out those sweet girls having fun!
Getting the bubble guns ready...oh man they were fun!
A sweet little cupcake in a teacup for a sweet little girlie:)

We sure had fun celebrating C's birthday!  
School starts back this Thursday and I guess I'm ready.  I am really ready for some coffee time with my sweet coworkers and to meet my Giddy-Ups.  I'm hoping for a great school year:)

1 comment: