Friday, June 29, 2012

WHAT??? I won an award?

My sweet friend Amanda at Teaching Maddeness awarded me TWO blog awards. I feel honored to say the least. I will for sure keep blogging now!  Ha:)
The rules for this award are...



1. Follow the person that gave you the award
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers


The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

So, here are my 7 random facts about myself.

1. I always tease that I would love to come back in my 2nd life as a country music star!  LOL:)

2. I could eat mexican EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT!!!  

3. I come home from school and immediately change into comfy clothes...IMMEDIATELY!!

4. I don't take my first sip of coffee until I get into my classroom.   

5. I cannot stand for my floors at home to be dirty.  I could vacuum several times a day!

6. When my feet hit the floor in the morning, I make my bed!  Unless of course my husband is still in it.  

7. I have an obsession with accessories...jewelry, pocketbooks, etc.  

Those were hard to come up! 

So here are my blog awardees...There are so many good ones that I love reading every single day!  I don't think any of these are "NEW" blogs but I heart them:)











I'm going to stop with 10 since this is my first time awarding an award!  
Thanks again, sweet Amanda:)


No comments:

Post a Comment